Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Check In

Hello lovely people. Christmas has passed and we are creeping up on the New Year at an alarming rate. What will you change? I dare you to make the changes you know you need to make, state your goals and achieve them this year. If you want to be better at make up practice, at yoga do it, whatever it is DO IT!


After all beauty originates on the inside and sometimes we just have to do an over haul of that as well.




In the make up world try new colors, try colors people tell you that are not fit for you, fall into your make up and make fabulous things happen!!! So the look below is also the look I wore on Christmas but of course I did not get around to taking a close up until tomorrow. I can not tell you the exact colors because someone gave me a MAC stack 1 and the colors were not on tubes :( sorry but try it with shimmery pinks in graduated colors. The color in my crease though is Hot Topics Baked Fuschia.  I used the lighter pink color all over my lid, the stack had a medium color pink and I blended The Baked Fuschia in my crease and outer lid. Finished with Elf liquid liner pencil. And what clap clap bravo tis the season to be greeting. I will take pictures of the colors in the tube to kind of give you an idea of what they look like loose. I had NARS orgasm blush and lipgloss on earlier but you know. My foundation of course was Exquiste by Youngevity Make up which can be purchased at http://www.nykitasmall.youngevityonline.com/. My eyebrows were done with a regular ol' wax and dark brown powder.

Ciao xoxo Nyki

No comments:

Post a Comment