Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Can not live without....

****Greetings and Salutations Beauties, Air Kisses****


This is my absolute must have list:


          If you have very sensitive skin like I do you will love this kit. The scent is light and natural smelling, it  smells like fresh lemons but without the overwhelming smell. The creams are very moisturizing.
        I have been using this regularly and it has improved the texture of my skin, I can only imagine the improvement further down the line. This acts kind of like a primer your make up adheres to it and you do not get the cake lines when using with mineral makeup.
Mineral foundation has to be my absolute fav, it's light, it doesn't cake, I can layer on as much coverage as I want, and it photos fabulously!
  • Maybelline Gel Eye Liner in Blackest Forest
I find gel eyeliners to be very smooth and I like how you you can increase the thickness by using different brushes. Gel eyeliners are great for all day because they last all day without the need for reapplying with the exception if you have a teary water line like myself so my inner corners tend to need just a dab  more of product by the end of the day.
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
I discovered this product watching some tutorials and it makes colors POP! it is a jumbo white pencil that you layer on over your primer or without. I recommend on top your primer after it has dried. I first tried this under a dark green and yellow from my 88 palette. The difference was immediate  especially with a darker skin tone under the yellow. This product is fairly cheap and can be found at beauty supply stores and online on a NYX site.
         Summer brights! These colors are truly like an HD tv BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT!


  • My 88 Palette
       So many colors to choose from and worth the $20.00.


  • Lorac Box Office Sensation
         I love the golds in this collection, they are so shimmery and pretty and has 36 eye shadows.


  • MAC's Pincurl, Hauting, and Submarine Eye Shadows
           These colors are so pretty and over the NYX jumbo milk pencil the colors not only pop but take on an almost airbrush look.


  • MAC's Lipglass in Ol! Ol! Ol! 
A pink color I like to lightly dab and layer with clear lipgloss for a nice natural pink looking alip


(The eye shadows are a lot brighter than the pics depict, I will take some of my own shots and post later)

 
Lorac's Box Office Sensation

 


I use my all natural mineral make up from Youngevity more because I have had problem skin, but every once in awhile I like to go extra bold.
All Youngevity products can be purchased at http://nykitasmall.soulpurpose.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment