Thursday, November 11, 2010

Skincare Regimen

Good Day Air Kisses Air Kisses,

How are you lovely people doing today, in my Wendy Williams voice??? Today I decided to let you beautiful people know my favs, my can't live with outs for skin care.



              Skin Care:
 I wash my face with Youngevity Botanical Spa Exfoliating Gel Cleanser, followed by Youngevity Citrus Facial Toner. In the mornings I use the line's morning hydration cream and at night the restorative moisturizer. This kit is well worth the money and if you have trouble skin and have tried all of the harsh chemicals give this kit a try. I kid you not it smells like fresh lemons but is not over bearing. Before I put on my make up I use Youngevity's Nu  C Waterless Vitamin C.  This stuff right here is how I describe to my clients as liquid cashmere, the texture is so soft and will have you asking whose skin is this! You will absolutely love! This product is great for reducing visible signs of aging, fine lines, wrinkles, it is the base to creating the perfect canvas for your mineral make up. A definite must have. Which reminds me I need to order some more, running out is NOT an option.


My foundation is from the Youngevity line. It took me so long to find a foundation that did not irritate my skin, and it actually helped my complexion and is not heavy and does not cake up. No talcs, bismuth or harsh preservative chemicals. You can build coverage, a few swipes with my kabuki brush and I am out the door. I have unfortunately dealt with adult acne for the past few years and I have tried EVERYTHING, my doctor says I am keloid and it is why my acne leaves scars. So what was a girl to do? Well I started a skin care regimen with Youngevity's Botanical Spa Collection, now my acne is under control,(with the exception of those monthly hormonal break outs), the actual foundation has helped fade my smaller scars and my face and complexion looks much better, is brighter and is clearer than it has been in years.

Visit the link below to view mineral make up shades. I personally use Exquisite. In the market for a new, light weight, photo finish make up order a sample tower to match your shade. Sign up for the discounts and you can even set up deliveries of your favs on auto ship. Order when you want to and not a moment before, there are no obligations to keep buying.
http://www.youngevity.com/suppPDF/ygys-c/mm2.pdf





No comments:

Post a Comment